1. No other gods besides, before, in place of ME.
2. Don’t raise any false images or idols in your heart, mind or imagination above MY place on the throne of your heart. Don’t want anything more than you want Me.
3. Don’t propheLIE. Don’t say thus said the Lord, when you know I haven’t thus said nothing.
4. Take time and rest in Me. Lay back into my embrace, get refreshed. Never operate off of yesterday’s spiritual manna. Get a fresh word from Me. I’m available.
5. Treat your mother and father LIKE your mother and father even when and if they never act the part. It’s not based on how you view them, but how God views them. They’re not perfect, but neither are you. Don’t get rid of them, don’t think you will ever outgrow honor.
6. Don’t kill anyone physically and don’t assassinate anyone’s character or reputation or witness with your mouth.
7. Don’t give your temple to anyone that doesn’t share your last name. You don’t own your body, you are simply inhabiting it, so it’s not yours to join with something or someone that doesn’t belong to you. If he is married even if separated, he is still someone else’s husband. If he is not your husband, he is someone’s husband, even while single. Don’t do that bruh. Not a good look.
8. If it’s not yours, you don’t need it. If you need it, God will provide it. Don’t take something that wasn’t meant for you to have, simply because you feel you should have it. Feelings lie, which brings me to my next point.
9. Tell the truth, even when it hurts, especially when it hurts.
10. What God has for you, is YOURS. Never want someone else’s blessing, life, testimony cause then you close the door on appreciating what you have and what beautiful thing has for you. Their testimony, ministry and blessing fits their life. Yours will be that much sweeter when you receive it, simply because it was CREATED just for you. Wait on yours, don’t want someone else’s.